3 Ways to Make Your Smile More Natural in PicturesOct 12 2020
Some of us can smile and look like a model in pictures, others… can’t. They have that photogenic gene that makes them look good in every photo, without trying. I am in the "can’t" section almost every time I take a picture. I always look like I am forcing a smile or look uncomfortable (both of which are true). There’s nothing wrong with my or anyone’s actual smiles. but when it comes to a camera, we can get a little awkward. We may have just got our teeth fixed, or have always had nice teeth. Let’s look at some ways to make our great dentist- helped smile more natural in pictures.
- Smile because something made you smile! Think of something happy or have someone make a joke. The easier it is to capture the actual smile you make in real life, the easier and more natural your smile in a picture will look.
- Don’t be afraid to show your teeth. You and your dentist worked hard one them, so don’t hide them. Toothless smiles often look a little awkward on camera.
- Be comfortable. A suggestion is to have someone you know take the pictures so they can direct you on how to look better. Also if you are nervous, take a second or two to relax your face, mind, and jaw. You’ll look a lot more natural that way!
- Own your smile. Know your smile is unique, just like you. So be confident.
- If you aren’t confident in the smile you have in real life, go see Dr. Warner, who can truly change your life!