Tips for a Healthier SmileApr 26 2021
We all want healthy teeth that feel and look great. But how exactly do we do that? It’s all common sense, but let’s briefly discuss a few to get you started!
- Brush your teeth- this one is obvious! The better you brush your teeth, the better they will be. Establishing a regular routine of brushing your teeth twice a day will ensure you’re getting all the plaque off. This will lead to a healthier smile!
- Floss! There’s always food stuck in between our teeth after eating anything. Even if you don’t see it. The only way to get in between your teeth is to floss. Did I mention if you don’t floss, that food can create cavities between teeth? Include flossing to make sure this doesn’t happen to you!
- Hydrate. Why would drinking water help? Water keeps your body hydrated, which creates enough saliva to keep your mouth clean throughout the day.
- Brush your tongue- don’t forget your tongue after brushing your teeth. It helps remove bacteria that crates bad breath.
- See the dentist twice a year! Coming to the dentist two times a year will help you maintain good oral hygiene and health. The dentist can make sure you’re brushing and flossing properly and give you tips to be better. The hygienist also removes plaque that can only get removed by their tools.
There you have it! Common sense to create better smiles!Request Appointment